Lots of Choices to Park It in Glenwood Springs
Find convenient downtown parking close to your favorite Glenwood Springs attractions and activities.
Glenwood Springs is a walkable town. Almost everything including shopping, dining, lodging and attractions is within easy walking distance of these parking lots. Best of all, parking in Glenwood Springs is always free. In addition to street-side parking which is limited to two hours during the week and unlimited after 6 p.m. and on the weekends, options include:
- The City Parking Garage. Located at 9th Street and Cooper Avenue, the garage offers covered parking on the ground level and rooftop parking.
- Cooper Street Public Parking. Located next to the Glenwood Fire Station on Cooper Avenue between 8th & 9th Streets.
Public Lots on the West Side of Grand Avenue:
- Lot at 7th and Colorado. Behind the Italian Underground and Smoke Modern Barbeque.
After 6 p.m. Parking Options:
- Library/CMC Parking Structure. Beneath the library building are over 100 available spaces.
- Garfield County Courthouse. A lot along 7th Street that opens up after business hours.
- Lot at West End of 7th Street. This lot is located at the end of Colorado St .
- City Hall Public Parking. Take 8th Street past the City Hall complex, the lot is on the left.
Glenwood Hot Springs Parking
Lot A. Visitors to the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool can use this lot located at 152 W. Sixth Street, just west of Tequila’s Restaurant. From there, take the resort’s Hot Springs Hopper shuttle to the pool’s main entrance which provides continuous door-to-door service until 10:30 p.m.
Now that you know where to park, have some fun in Glenwood Springs.