Meet You in Glenwood Springs
Groups, Reunions and Meetings
Located in the heart of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains along the Interstate 70 corridor, Glenwood Springs is within easy driving distance of Denver, Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail/Eagle airports. With an original rail stop that dates to the town’s early days, Amtrak trains continue to make daily stops, dropping visitors in Glenwood’s historic downtown as they have for over a century.
Glenwood Springs is 160 miles west of Denver on Interstate 70 and an easy drive from Denver International Airport, Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail/Eagle regional airports. Boasting over 1,700 sleeping rooms and an ever expanding inventory of meeting space, Glenwood Springs is ripe to host a variety of groups. Whether you have a corporate meeting, military or family reunion, wedding, or bus tour group, Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association will find the location that complements and enhances the focus of your gathering. Of course, the best advantage of bringing your group to Glenwood Springs is the wonderful variety of attractions and activities that can be enjoyed any time of year.
Hotels & Meeting Spaces
Small get-togethers or grand events, rustic settings or elegant ballrooms, Glenwood Springs can accommodate groups of up to 500 people in spaces that range from a cozy 390 square feet to capacious facilities of 6,000 square feet.
• The Hotel Denver – This downtown hotel offers a stunning space called The Loft which can host up to 99 people. Located in one of Glenwood Springs’ historic buildings with panoramic views of the Colorado River to the west, the space is ideal for corporate and social groups. thehoteldenver.com
• Canyon Club Event Center at Glenwood Canyon Resort -- Perched high above the Colorado River with spectacular canyon and river views, the Canyon Club Event Center at Glenwood Canyon Resort opened in spring of 2011. This 8,000 square foot facility is ideally suited for corporate retreats and social events. The mixed use space combines indoor and outdoor venues and easily hosts groups of up to 235 guests. A zipline and high ropes course are available for corporate team building activities. Accommodations include two new luxury suites on the top floor of the Canyon Club Event Center, several cozy, fully equipped cabins and RV and tent sites.
• Residence Inn -- With in-room kitchens, the Residence Inn is perfect for families desiring the flexibility of extended stay options. The hotel’s meeting room easily accommodates up to 40 people.
• Courtyard by Marriott – Located right next door to the Residence Inn, the Courtyard by Marriott is ideally suited to business and corporate gatherings with exceptional features such as connectivity, private media booths with HDTV’s, a business library featuring computer terminals, and a GoBoard-52 LCD touch screen packed with local information, maps, weather, business and sports news. The Courtyard by Marriott can host a meeting for to up to 50 people.
Other places in Glenwood Springs that can accommodate groups large and small include:
• Sunlight Mountain Resort lodge
• Glenwood Springs Community Center
• The Hotel Colorado
• Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge
• Ramada Inn and Suites ramadaglenwoodsprings.com
Whether you’re planning a formal wedding, a simple business meeting or a casual reunion, we have options for every event. Glenwood Springs’ hotels can easily cater events in house, or you may choose among Glenwood’s many casual and fine dining restaurants to provide a delicious meal. Private caterers are another option for event planners.
Click Here for More Catering Information
Activities & Adventures
There’s always something to do in Glenwood Springs. Fun activities for groups include: whitewater rafting, golf and fly fishing, biking, mini-golf, skiing, snowmobiling, spa treatments, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Glenwood Hot Springs, and attending live comedy shows at the Glenwood Vaudeville Revue.